The Student Evaluation of Instruction (SEI) will be administered Nov. 26 through Dec. 7.
Faculty may pick up their packets in the following locations:
- College of Liberal Arts and Sciences: department offices
- School of Education: Old Main Room 106
- School of Science and Engineering: Dean's Office
- School of Business: Dean's Office
- School of Fine and Performing Arts: Dean's Office
- Honors and Interdisciplinary courses: department offices
Faculty members should inform administering students of the following drop-off box locations:
- Upper lobby of Coykendall Science Building
- South-side, first-floor stairwell of Old Main
- North-side lobby of Lecture Center
Call Mary Ann Landolina (Institutional Research) at x3227 with any questions or visit the department's Web site www.newpaltz.edu/oir for more information.