May 19, 2008
Volume 6, Issue 10
- » Liberal Arts and Sciences appoints dean
- » Commencement 2008 celebrated on campus
- » Campus employees can count on Accounts Payable
- » Ashokan campus sale finalized
- » Printmaking partners up for sho
- » Event adds fun to problem solving
- » Golf tournament to honor ‘Shep'
- » Awards, Honors, Appointments and Recognition
- » Presentations, Exhibitions
- » Publications
- » Alumni in the News
- » Students in the News
News Pulse is published every other week for the faculty and staff of New Paltz by the Office of Public Affairs. It is printed in-house on recycled paper.
To submit information to the newsletter, please complete the online form. If you are requesting inclusion in the June 2 issue, your submission must be received by noon on May 27. Contact Eric Gullickson or Kristin Charles-Scaringi with any questions.
Phone: 845-257-3245 | Fax: 845-257-3345 | e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org