ARS322 Processes and Experimental Techniques I
Exploration of non-traditional metal techniques, including electroforming and surface treatments. May be repeated for credit. FEE FOR MATERIALS.
- 3 (may be repeated for credit)
- Must be enrolled in the following level: Undergraduate
- Must be enrolled in one of the following majors: Visual Arts Education (189), Visual Arts (277), Metal (272)
- May not be enrolled in the following class: Freshman
- (ARS100 Minimum Grade of C and ARS101 Minimum Grade of C and ARS102 Minimum Grade of C and ARS103 Minimum Grade of C and ARS220 Minimum Grade of C)