MBA Information Sessions
Would you like to learn more about our MBA program, receive academic advisement, or ask questions about the program? These sessions are open to the general public and are intended for prospective students. An overview of the MBA program will be provided and then followed by academic advising for interested individuals who bring transcripts. Please let us know if you are interested in attending by e-mailing Aaron Hines at email@example.com or calling the School of Business at 845-257-2968. The sessions are all held from 5 to 6 p.m., unless otherwise noted, in van den Berg Hall 219.
April 17 from 5:30-6:30
May 2 from 5:30-6:30
WE LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING WITH YOU!
Directions to the School of Business
Are you an international student? Are you outside the New Paltz area and unable to attend an Information Session? If so, MBA informational appointments are now available online via Skype! Set up your meeting today by sending an email to Aaron Hines at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The SUNY New Paltz MBA program will prepare career-oriented individuals for a broad range of management responsibilities. The MBA program will enable students to take managerial and professional leadership roles in regional, national, and international enterprises.
More specifically, the objectives are:
- To deliver a thorough understanding of business theory common to the operation of all business firms and institutions as well as proficiency in a business discipline.
- To provide the tools and analytical skills necessary for a professional approach and effective decision-making.
- To incorporate international aspects that will lead the student to recognize and to appreciate a global approach to business and management.
- To create the ability to apply cross-functional solutions to organizational problems.
- To initiate regional, national and international linkages by means of research, and appropriate educational and professional services.
- To maintain a diversified student body.
Director of MBA Program & International Projects
School of Business
SUNY New Paltz
1 Hawk Drive
New Paltz, NY 12561