New International Student Orientation
Spring 2015 International Student Orientation Dates
|Date and Time||Location|
|Move into residence halls||6-8 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 14||Gage Hall|
|Off campus and Graduate student check-in||9 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 15||Lecture Center, South Lobby|
|Orientation begins||9:30 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 15||Lecture Center|
|Graduate student orientation||9 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 15||Lecture Center, South Lobby|
|Classes begin||Tuesday, Jan. 20||See class schedule|
What will you do during Orientation?
- On-campus students will move into the residence halls.
- All students will meet academic advisers and finalize course registration.
- Students who have not documented a minimum score of 550 paper-based, 213 computer-based or 80 ibt on the TOEFL exam must take the English Language Proficiency Exam.
- Students will be required to present immigration documents and check in with the International Student Programs Office.
- There will also be time for social activities, tours of New Paltz, and meeting other new and continuing students.