New International Student Orientation and Course Registration
Spring 2014 International Student Orientation Dates
|Activity||Date and Time||Location|
|Move into residence halls||6-8 p.m. Jan. 15||Gage Hall|
|Off campus and Graduate student check-in||9 a.m. Jan. 16||Lecture Center, South Lobby|
|Orientation begins||9:30 a.m. Jan. 16||Lecture Center 102|
|Graduate student orientation||9:30 a.m. Jan. 16||Lecture Center 102|
|Classes begin||January 21, 2014|
What will you do during Spring Orientation?
- On-campus students will move into the residence halls.
- All students will meet Academic Advisers and finalize course registration.
- Students who have not documented a minimum score of 550 paper-based, 213 computer-based or 80 ibt on the TOEFL exam must take the English Language Proficiency Exam.
- Students will be required to present immigration documents and check in with the International Student Programs Office.
- There will also be time for social activities, tours of New Paltz, and meet other new and continuing students.