- From the north or south take NYS Thruway (I-87) north to exit 18*.
- From the northeast/west take the NYS Thruway (I-90) to Albany and then south (I-87) to exit 18*.
- From the southwest take Route 17 east to Route 17K to NYS Thruway (I-87) north to exit 18*.
- From Connecticut take I-84 west to exit 7S. Follow sign for NYS Thruway (I-87). Take Thruway north to exit 18*.
- From New Jersey take the Garden State Parkway to Route 17 (Exit 163 to the NYS Thurway). Take the NYS Thruway north to exit 18*. Alternate route: Via Route 287, go northwest on State Rt. 17 to New York. Take I-287 north to I-87. Go north on I-87 to exit 18*.
* From Exit 18 turn left at the traffic light after tollbooth. Turn left at the third traffic light onto S. Manheim Boulevard (Rt. 32S). Turn right at Plattekill Ave. or at the Main Entrance for
Note: Considerable construction will be taking place on campus during President Christian's Inauguration. Below is a map of the areas that will be affected, as well as the suggested route between venues.
Download Printable Map [PDF]