Humanities Rooms 108, 109*, 110, 111, 113, 114, 115, 116, 118, 120
To control the projection screen:
- Press the SCREEN DOWN or SCREEN UP button on the Crestron Control Box
- Press DISPLAY ON on the Crestron Control Box. The screen will lower when the projector is turned on.
- On Creston box, press PC.
- On the computer, press the power button and log in.
- On Crestron box, press Doc Camera. The Document Camera will turn on automatically.
- On Crestron box, press the Laptop button.
- Connect your laptop to the VGA cable at the desk. Audio is connected through an 1/8” stereo mini cable.
- On Crestron box, press the AUX button.
- On the DVD/VHS player, press the power button.
- DVDs may also be played through the Computer.
For closed captioning, press the Subtitle button. This will only work for the AUX source.
The Freeze button will capture the image being projected and continue to project it until the button is pressed a second time.
The Blank button will project a black screen until the button is pressed a second time.
When a computer image does not project correctly, press the Auto Image button.
Volume is adjusted using the knob on the Crestron control box.
At the end of class, press the DISPLAY OFF and SCREEN UP buttons on the Crestron Control Box! Power off any devices you turned on.