COLLEGE HALL 114
To turn on the Projector: Press the DISPLAY ON button on the Crestron Control Button Panel. The screen will lower automatically.
To display the Computer: On the Crestron Control Button Panel, press the PC button. Power on the computer and log in.
DVDs may be played through the computer.
To display the Document Camera: Press the Doc Camera button on the Crestron Control Button Panel. The document camera will turn on automatically. Papers or objects placed below the camera lens will be projected onto the screen.
To display a Laptop: Connect your laptop to the 15-pin VGA cable and 1/8" mini audio cable, then power on your laptop. On the Crestron Control Button Panel, press the Laptop button. A LAN cable is provided if wireless is not used. If your laptop does not display correctly on the screen, press the Auto Image button.
To display an image from an HDMI or Video source: HDMI and analog video ports are provided on the Extron connection panel located at the front of the desk, above the computer. Connect your own equipment. Then on the Crestron Control Button Panel, press the HDMI or Video button.
Volume is adjusted by a knob on the Crestron Control Button Panel.
Use the up and down buttons on the Five Way Navigation Pad to manually control the screen.
For Apple Airplay or Crestron Air media, see reverse side for instructions
At the end of class, press the DISPLAY OFF button to turn off the projector. Shut down the computer or document camera. Never touch the ceiling mounted LCD projector. It is alarmed.
FOR TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE OR INSTRUCTIONS, PLEASE CALL NEW PALTZ SUPPORT AT 845-257-6789
Apple Air Play
On Crestron Control Button Panel, press Apple TV button.
1. Connect your iOS device to the NP HAWKS WPA network.
2. On your iOS device, swipe up from the bottom of your screen to access Control Center.
3. Tap AirPlay.
4. Select CH 114 Apple TV.
Turn AirPlay off
1. On your iOS device, swipe up from the bottom of your screen to access Control Center.
2. Tap AirPlay.
3. Tap your device at the top of the AirPlay list.
Crestron Air Media
On Crestron Button Panel, press Air Media button.
To use AirMedia from a Mac or PC:
1. Open a browser and enter the IP address displayed at the top left of the projected display (18.104.22.168)
2. If you do not have the AirMedia plugin, you'll be directed to a download page. Select, download, and run the plugin appropriate for your laptop type.
3. Run the downloaded plugin. A small Crestron AirMedia popup will appear on your screen.
4. Enter the code displayed at the top right of the projected display
5. You can move the popup control around on your desktop and use the Stop and Play buttons to respectively stop or start the mirroring.
To use AirMedia from an Android device:
1. Install the Crestron AirMedia app from Google Play.
2. Open the AirMedia app.
3. Manually enter the IP address displayed at the top left of the presentation screen: in the Settings menu, select "tap to enter IP Address".
4. Enter the login code as displayed at the top right of the presentation screen.
5. Select the document, picture, or "Shot & Show" option depending on your needs. For example, if you want to display a .doc or .pdf file you would select Document. If you want to display a .jpg or .gif file (or something in your album) you would select Picture. If you want to take a picture to display, or have other content on your screen you want to share, select Shot & Show.
Note: If Shot & Show crashes, you can use the stylus to capture screen content and send that to AirMedia.