Fall 2016 Program Fee: $12,000
Program Fee covers:
- Housing for eight weeks in New Paltz (double occupancy) in an off campus motel.
- Housing for eight weeks in New York City (double occupancy)
- Housing for IIB students includes basic bedding and towels.
- Eight-week internship at a company in New York City
- Internship Administration
- Academic Instruction and fees
- (2) business courses based upon your academic background and course availability
- IIB - intro to PR for the business professional
- IIB – American business communications & culture
- IIB – internship practicum
- Use of university campus facilities
- State of the art athletic and wellness center
- Newly remodeled academic library
- Student union
- Computer labs
- “Meal plan” while attending SUNY New Paltz
- Students will have flexible “meal plans” which include meals in the campus dining hall, funds to eat in the student union food court, and funds to purchase groceries/meals in town with participating vendors during the New Paltz portion of the program.
- Social events and field trips
- Welcome reception
- NYC event
- Graduation reception
- Group transportation from the airport to New Paltz
- Group transportation to New York City residence
- Issuance of the DS-2019 and DS-7002 for J-1 intern status
- Health insurance for program duration plus 30 day grace period
Program Fee does not cover:
- Meals and transportation while living in New York City
- Monthly metro card estimated at $120
- Meals during time in NYC estimated at approx. $150 / week
- Course textbooks (approximately $300)
- Incidental personal expenses and extracurricular travel - varies
All fees subject to change without notice.
Click here for an estimated budget sheet for expenses not covered by program fee.