- At least 21 years of age by Oct. 15 for the fall program; March 15 for spring program.
- Enrolled in a degree granting program, or have very recently graduated from a degree granting program (within 12 months of starting our program).
- Completed at least two years of post-secondary education.
- Completed six months or more of work experience (may be waived).
- Must have a high level of English language proficiency (can submit test scores, academic transcripts, etc., and we require a live web interview to assess English PRIOR to acceptance.
The deadline for the fall semester is April 1, and the deadline for the spring semester is Oct. 1. NOTE: we use a "rolling" admission procedure - so those who apply early and are acceptable will be offered a spot BEFORE the application deadline.
Application Materials Checklist:
- Statement of Purpose: An explanation (in English) of why you would like to participate in this program. Please show how the IIB program can benefit you in achieving your future career goals.
- Two (2) Letters of Recommendation: Written recommendations (in English) from persons able to assess your suitability for this program. These could be from employers or teachers who are familiar with your work.
- Academic Transcripts: Transcripts (in English) from your secondary school and any post-secondary education you have had.
- Proof of English Proficiency: This can be a report of your attainment of 550 (institutional) 213 CBT, or 80 ibt or better on the TOEFL or other equivalent test of English proficiency.
- Financial Certification: Please provide financial documentation verifying your ability to cover your expenses for the full semester, estimated at $15,000. Documentation may include a letter from your financial sponsor, personal statement of account, or a scholarship letter.