| Blackboard | Hawkmail | Library | Zimbra

A-Z Index | Contact Us | People-Finder

» Current Students | » Faculty & Staff | » Future Students | » Parents | » Alumni, Donors & Friends | » Athletics | » Employment | » Give Today!

Human Resources and Affirmative Action

Welcome to Human Resources and Affirmative Action

Employment Opportunities: Internal Vacancies

Internal postings are only open to current professional (UUP), classified (CSEA, PEF, Council 82), and Research Foundation employees at SUNY New Paltz. They can be access by logging in to for faculty/staff. Once you're logged in, they are listed under the "Faculty/Staff Services" tab in the "Employee Resources" channel, called "Human Resources."

Please review the individual job posting for job specifications, required qualifications, deadline dates, and how to apply.

Resumes, cover letters and references submitted for professional (non-faculty) positions may also be e-mailed to: Please affix the appropriate search # to each document.

Questions regarding the search process, procedure, or various search forms may be directed to the Office of Human Resources at (845) 257-3170.