Goals & Outcomes
- To build and sustain a diverse community that reflects the student body of the campus.
- To integrate this scholarly community within the larger campus.
- To promote deep engagement with ideas through innovative pedagogy and creative, interdisciplinary curriculum.
- To nurture intellectual leadership as well as a sense of social responsibility and civic engagement - -on campus, in the village, within the state, or, ideally, internationally.
- To demonstrate excellence in analysis and problem solving skills.
- To demonstrate an ability to theorize using interdisciplinary processes.
- To develop communication skills (oral, written, collaborative).
- To develop skills to communicate with general and specialized audiences.
- To practice and reflect on civic engagement.