Below is a list of Honor Seminars that fulfill General Education Requirements. Please click on the course title to see a brief course description, credits, attributes and restrictions (if any).
- HON201 The Individual and Society
- HON202 Work
- HON203 What Causes Cancer?
- HON303 Education and Poverty
- HON309 20th Century Word and Image
- HON315 Modern Self and Society
- HON316 Debates in U.S. History
- HON317 Modern Western Aesthetic Theory
- HON318 Racism and the Social Sciences
- HON323 Illuminating the Darkness: African Narratives and Realities
- HON325 Origins of "Evil Incarnate: The Grim Adventure"
- HON340 Love and Humanity
- HON371 Education Across Borders
- HON372 U.S. Drug Education & Policy
- HON375 Doing Race and Gender
- HON376 Indigenous Ways of Knowing
- HON377 Cigarettes and Nylons - Postwar Realities in Occupied Germany after World War II