ARS311 Graphic Design Applications
Design applications combine studio and practical work. It is an opportunity for students to exercise design skills in a practical setting, with critiques and discussions of projects with faculty and peers. May be repeated for credit.
- 3 (may be repeated for credit)
- Must be enrolled in the following level: Undergraduate
- Must be enrolled in one of the following majors: Visual Arts Education (189), Ceramics (271), Metal (272), Graphic Design (279), Printmaking (274), Sculpture (275), Photography (276), Visual Arts (277), Undeclared:Pre-Art Education (00AE), Painting (273)
- Must be enrolled in the following class: Senior
- (ARS306 Minimum Grade of B- or 09306 Minimum Grade of B-) and (ARS307 Minimum Grade of B- or 09307 Minimum Grade of B-) and (ARS309 Minimum Grade of B- or 09309 Minimum Grade of B-) or (ARS310 Minimum Grade of B- or 09310 Minimum Grade of B-)