Writing without a Pen. Covers technical, formal, and expressive aspects of type, the designer's primary vehicle for visual communications.
- Must be enrolled in the following level: Undergraduate
- Must be enrolled in one of the following majors: Ceramics (271), Metal (272), Graphic Design (279), Printmaking (274), Sculpture (275), Photography (276), Visual Arts (277), Visual Arts Education (189), Painting (273)
- Must be enrolled in the following class: Sophomore
- (ARS100 Minimum Grade of C* and ARS101 Minimum Grade of C* and ARS102 Minimum Grade of C* and ARS103 Minimum Grade of C*)
* May be taken at the same time