AGENDA: Graduate Faculty Meeting
2:30-3:45 p.m. Thursday, May 12, 2016 in Old Main 1907 Room (B125)
- Approval of the Minutes from Oct. 23, 2015
- Report by the Dean of the Graduate School, Dr. Laurel Garrick Duhaney
- Revised Student Grievance Policies
- Update on Graduate School Strategic Plan
- New Programs
- Recruitment & Marketing
- Program Development
- Bylaws revision to clarify who may serve as Presiding Officer of the Graduate Faculty:
Any member of the Graduate Council with at least one year of service in the Council, whi is also a member of Graduate Faculty with two years of service as a Graduate Faculty member -- and has received continuing appointment -- shall be eligible for election and reelection as the Presiding Officer. However, the Presiding Officer cannot serve for more than two consecutive terms.
Any member of the Graduate Faculty with two years of service as a graduate faculty member, continuing appointment, and at least one year of prior or current service on the Graduate Council shall be eligible for election and reelection, but cannot serve for more than two consecutive terms.