SED576 Teaching English as a New Language II
Examination of methodologies, materials, and assessments used in teaching language and content (e.g., mathematics, social studies, and science) to learners of English as a new language, including those with disabilities. Focus on incorporating language modalities into 7-12 content instruction, as well as second language acquisition and multicultural perspectives.
- 3 (may be repeated for credit)
- Must be enrolled in the following level: Graduate
- Must be enrolled in the following major: Second Language Education (065)
- Students cannot elect the Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory grade option for this course
- SED573 Minimum Grade of D-