MUS542 Music in Counseling
A graduate level course for Music Therapists and Music Therapy majors designed to learn and practice verbal processing within the Music Therapy context. In addition, students will learn creative music therapy strategies in working with psychiatric clients and will develop a working knowledge of group dynamics.
- Must be enrolled in the following major: Music Therapy (285)
- Must be enrolled in one of the following classes: Senior, Graduate
- Students cannot elect the Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory grade option for this course
- COU540 Minimum Grade of B-*
* May be taken at the same time