EED580 Connecting Mathematics, Science, and Technology in Elementary School
Focuses on assessment techniques, curriculum development and instruction based on New York State Learning Standards in mathematics, science, and technology in the elementary school, grades 1-6. Special emphasis is given to inquiry-based methodologies and the connectedness of the disciplines. Must take, at least, three credits before this course.
- Must be enrolled in the following program: Master of Science for Teachers
- Must be enrolled in the following level: Graduate
- Must be enrolled in one of the following majors: Child Ed 1-6 & Early Child B-2 (020E), Childhood Ed 1-6 (020C)
- Students cannot elect the Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory grade option for this course
- EED523 Minimum Grade of B