EED579 Integrating Reading, Language Arts and Social Studies in Grades 1-6
Focuses on assessment techniques, curriculum development and instruction based on New York State learning standards in English/Language Arts and Social Studies in the elementary school. Special emphasis on reading and writing in content areas at intermediate grade levels, with specific attention to social studies.
- Must be enrolled in the following program: Master of Science for Teachers
- Must be enrolled in the following level: Graduate
- Must be enrolled in one of the following majors: Child Ed 1-6 & Early Child B-2 (020E), Childhood Ed 1-6 (020C)
- Students cannot elect the Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory grade option for this course
- EED523 Minimum Grade of D-