COU782 Internship in School Counseling 2
Second half of intensive supervised internship experience in school counseling. The sequential training experience presents students with an increasingly advanced understanding of the rolls and duties of school counselors. Course includes on-site supervised training experience in addition to in-class training component.
- Must be enrolled in the following program: Master of Science
- Must be enrolled in the following level: Graduate
- Must be enrolled in the following major: School Counseling (295)
- Students cannot elect the Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory grade option for this course
- (COU781 Minimum Grade of B)