COU781 Internship in School Counseling 1
First half of an intensive supervised internship experience in mental health counselling agencies. The sequential training experience presents students with an increasingly advanced understanding of the rolls and duties of mental health counselors. Course includes on-site supervised training experience in addition to in-class training component.
- Must be enrolled in the following program: Master of Science
- Must be enrolled in the following level: Graduate
- Must be enrolled in the following major: School Counseling (295)
- Students cannot elect the Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory grade option for this course
- (COU535 Minimum Grade of B)