COU781 Ethics and Professional Orientation: School Counseling Internship 1
First half of intensive supervised internship experience in school counseling. The sequential training experience presents students with an increasingly advanced understanding of the roles and duties of school counselors. Potential sites include elementary, middle, and high schools.
- Must be enrolled in the following program: Master of Science
- Must be enrolled in the following level: Graduate
- Must be enrolled in the following major: School Counseling (295)
- Students cannot elect the Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory grade option for this course
- (COU535 Minimum Grade of B)