ARS725 Ceramics II
Students pursue a realm of inquiry and investigation at an advanced level. This inquiry assimilates technical and critical research the student has pursued as they work toward developing a cohesive body of work. May be repeated for credit. Students may enroll in Ceramics I, II, III and IV simultaneously.
- 3 (may be repeated for credit)
- Must be enrolled in the following level: Graduate
- Must be enrolled in the following major: Ceramics (301)
- Students cannot elect the Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory grade option for this course
- ARS521 Minimum Grade of D-