Our online application system allows students to manage their application process. Review the steps below for a quick overview of the process.
PREPARE ADMISSION CHECKLIST ITEMSTo expedite a faculty review of an application, students may upload the following items:
- Admission Essay
- Student copies of transcripts* from every college/university attended
- Student copies of standardized test scores*
- Request letters of recommendation—after submitting the application, students will need to provide their recommender’s name and email address in order to complete the request process.
- Evidence of NYS teaching certification (if appropriate)
- Art portfolio (if appropriate)
- International student documentation
- Resume/CV (if appropriate)
- Program specific forms (e.g., Com Dis pre-req form, etc.)
* Full admission REQUIRES the submission of official transcripts and test scores.
CREATE AN ACCOUNT
- SUNY New Paltz students, alumni, faculty and staff must log into the application system using their New Paltz credentials (NPCUID).
- NEW students may create an account by selecting the New User option and verifying their email address.
- RETURNING users may access the application system using their email address and password that was included when creating their account.
SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION
- Once you have logged into the system, select the term that you would like to begin your program.
NOTE: Certain programs restrict admission to a specific term. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not see the program that you would like to pursue.
CHECK YOUR APPLICATION STATUS
- Log in as a Returning User to modify your application or monitor its status.
Order OFFICIAL transcripts and test scores be sent to:
- SUNY New Paltz
Graduate & Extended Learning
800 Hawk Drive
New Paltz, NY 12561-2442
Ready to Apply?
Please refer to our programs page to find out the application deadline of your desired program:
The online application requires a non-refundable payment of the $50 application fee by VISA, MasterCard or electronic check. An application review will not be conducted without the submission of the application fee.
Please contact us with questions via email email@example.com or via phone 845-257-3285.