Before you report a problem, please consult the following checklist:
- Reboot your computer. This action resolves 90% of computer issues.
- Can't reboot? Hold the power button in for a few seconds until it does a complete shutdown
- Check that all the cables are secure and tightly connected
- Make sure you have typed your name and password correctly (for login issues)
- Ask others around you if they are facing the same problem, or are aware of any problems with the network
- Search the Knowledgebase for solutions to common issues.
If after performing all of the above actions, you still need to report a problem please send us an e-mail with complete details. The problem will be directed to the Help Desk staff and someone will get back to you.
- If a technical difficulty arises in a classroom, please contact the Academic Help Desk at email@example.com.
Classroom / Computer Lab Scheduling
- Please contact the Registrar's office at x3100.