It is our privilege to present to you this website dedicated to
Information Technology for Faculty and Staff!
Our goal is to provide you with the tools and resources you need to have a positive and productive computer experience. Here you will find the latest updates and news regarding the Help Desk and issues that will affect Faculty & Staff. Please take a moment to check out our Monthly Bulletin.
- Tip of the Month: A monthly tip will be posted under this link to address computer issues
- Download software recommended by the Help Desk stored in one convenient location
- Tech Talk: find simple explanations and definitions of common technical terms, abbreviations & acronyms
- Report a problem to us via e-mail and go right into queue (no need to wait for a call-back from a technician)
How can I contact the Help Desk?
There are two ways to reach us:
- By telephone: 845-257-3449
- By email: email@example.com
How will the Help Desk get back to me?
We will get back to you either by phone, email or an automated email from our Help Desk ticket system. If you receive an automated message it means that we have acknowledged your technical issue, created a request ticket and have put you in our queue for service.
Help us, help you! Please e-mail us your suggestions or comments at fsHelpDesk@newpaltz.edu.
Don't forget to bookmark this page
Updated: Jan. 30, 2014