NEW ONLINE APPLICATION PROCESS!
Students » Hiring Instructions
On-Campus Work Study Employers » Click here to access the employer homepage
Off-Campus Work Study Community Service Employers » Click here to access the off-campus employer homepage
Dear Potential Work Study Student Employee:
Please make sure that you have been awarded Work Study in your financial aid package before you download any hiring forms. To check to see if you have Work Study, you can log onto your my.newpaltz account by selecting, "Money," then select "My Financial Aid." If you have not been awarded Work Study in your financial aid package, you are not permitted to find a Work Study job. Instead, you can check out Student Assistant and/or Off-Campus job opportunities if you have not been awarded Work Study.
A Work Study award is not a guarantee of a job. Positions are limited. Students are limited to only one work study position. Work Study allows a student the potential to earn a specified sum of money by turning in biweekly time sheets for the hours that you have worked. To secure a work study position you'll need to read the hiring instructions and then apply online.
Required Forms and Information:
Additional Forms and Information:
- Quick Reference Guide To The Work Study Hiring Forms
- Tax Form Tips
- Participating Departments and Agencies
- General Hiring Instructions For Students
- Work Study Handbook For Student Employees and Supervisors
- Work Study Payroll Schedule
- Student Employee Interview Form
- FWS Allowable Work Hours Chart
- Community Service Job Opportunities
- Work Study Remaining Balance Form
- Work Study Supervisor Evaluation of Student Employee
- Work Study Student Employee Evaluation of Job Assignment