ENG451 Senior Seminar
Research library methods in literature, organized around a selected topic. Students construct individual projects for lengthy research papers for public performance. Open to English majors with senior status. Others by permission of instructor if space is available. May be taken multiple times.
- 4 (may be repeated for credit)
- Liberal Arts
- Must be enrolled in the following level: Undergraduate
- Must be enrolled in the following major: English (522)
- Must be enrolled in the following class: Senior
- ENG300 Minimum Grade of C- or ENG301 Minimum Grade of C- or ENG302 Minimum Grade of C- or ENG331 Minimum Grade of C- or ENG332 Minimum Grade of C-