- Areas of Emphasis
- Program Advisors and Application Deadlines
- Admission and Program Requirements
- Program Structures
- Course Descriptions
- Program Events
- Two official copies of a baccalaureate transcript from a regionally accredited institution with a 3.0 cumulative average.
- Three letters of recommendation from individuals who have a professional and/or academic relationship with the prospective student and can address the students potential for graduate work
- An interview with a member of the faculty.
- A copy of a valid NYS teaching certificate is required for the certification programs.
- A statement describing how you expect the MPS Humanistic/Multicultural Education Program will help you meet your personal and professional goals (integrate this into the Graduate Admission Essay).
Students with an undergraduate GPA of less than 3.0 who are interested in applying to this program should contact one of the program faculty for further information.
- File a plan of study during the first semester after matriculation
- Complete prescribed course work and other requirements within 5 years after matriculation.
- Maintain a cumulative average of 3.0 or better in both the total program and core courses, with no more than two grades below B-.