- Areas of Emphasis
- Program Advisors and Application Deadlines
- Admission and Program Requirements
- Program Structures
- Course Descriptions
- Program Events
- One official copy of all baccalaureate transcripts from regionally accredited institutions that reflect an overall 3.0 cumulative average.
- Three letters of recommendation from individuals who have a professional and/or academic relationship with the prospective student and can address the student's potential for graduate work.
- An interview with a member of the faculty.
- A two-page application essay describing how the MPS Humanistic/Multicultural Education Program will help you meet your personal and professional goals.
- For those seeking professional teaching certification: a copy of a valid NYS teaching certificate is required.
Students with an undergraduate GPA of less than 3.0 who are interested in applying to this program should contact one of the program faculty for further information.
- File a plan of study during the first semester after matriculation.
- Complete prescribed course work and other requirements within 5 years after matriculation.
- Maintain a cumulative average of 3.0 or better.