Internships are required for all Digital Media and Journalism majors. Applications are available in Coykendall Science Building (CSB) 51.
- Internship Application Cover Sheet
- Frequently Asked Questions about Internships
- Internship Guidelines for Organizations Sponsoring Interns
- Supervisor Evaluation Form Internships
- Internship Agreement Form
- Internship Information Packet
- Application for Approval to Register for Internship Credits
Internship Coordinator, Department of Communication and Media
Robert Miller is the Major Advisor and a lecturer in our department. He received a BA (magna cum laude) from Tufts University and an MA from the University of Iowa. Bob has taught at Ulster County Community College, Duchess Community College, Marist and Mount St. Mary's Colleges and at New College, the Honors College of the University of South Florida. In addition, he is Producer of Mohonk Mountain Stage Company, which presents works of fiction, poetry and drama in a reader's theater format, and is a contributing feature writer for the Chronogram, a monthly magazine in the New Paltz region.
Office: CSB 49
Phone: (845) 257-3462