Map #2: parking study of average occupancies
Map in [PDF] format
Current Parking Lot and Road Closings – Summer 2014
The College is progressing on its master plan to make the campus more pedestrian friendly and move parking to the exterior of the campus to reduce pedestrian and vehicular conflicts and enhance safety. The construction of Mohonk Walk, a new east to west pedestrian walkway, has displaced some interior parking. In addition, there are several ongoing construction projects to revitalize buildings in need of major renovation, such as Wooster and the Sojourner Truth Library, as well as the construction of a new science building and a new residence hall to improve longtime space deficits.
A new 213 space lot has been constructed to the west of Lenape Hall (West Student Parking, Lot 40) and a 140 space lot extension has been added to Route 32 Parking (Lot 28).
To accommodate spaces lost to construction additional disabled parking spaces are being designated as follows: 3 new disabled parking spaces have been added between Faculty Office Building and Bouton Hall; and 4 new disabled parking spaces in Mohonk Parking Lot 24.
The following parking lots have been temporarily closed for these construction projects:
- Lot 20 (Resnick Parking): Closed through 2014 for use as staging area for the Wooster Renovation project.
- Lot 24 Portion (Bouton Hall Parking): A portion of this lot closed through 2014 for Wooster Renovation.
- Lot 18 (Plattekill Parking): Closed for New Science Building project.
- Lot 29 (Hanmer Parking): Closed for New Science Building project.
- Lot 19 (College Hall Parking): Closed for New Science Building project.
- Lot 11 (Crispell Parking): Closed through August 2014 for LeFevre Renovation.
- Lot 37A (West Student Parking): Closed for the construction of the new residence hall.
- Lot 37 (South end): South end is closed for the construction of the new residence hall.
- Lot 28 (Route 32 Parking): West portion is closed May 19, 2014 to August 15, 2014 for Transit Hub construction. Temporary walkways will be constructed in this area. The Pay and Park machine will be accessible in this lot during construction.
The College encourages everyone to check the online campus map and pay attention to campus updates and communications concerning construction projects via e-mail and on the College website
As you arrive on campus and have any suggestions or comments relating to the parking arrangements, please submit them to our parking office at email@example.com.