| Blackboard | Hawkmail | Library | Zimbra

A-Z Index | Contact Us | People-Finder

photo for College of Liberal Arts and Sciences

Information for Faculty > Complaints About Professors

If you have a problem with a professor, it is best if you try to resolve it directly with that person. If you don't feel comfortable doing this, then speak with a trusted advisor or the department chair about how to handle your concern. After speaking with the chair, the next level of complaint normally is the dean's office that oversees the department, but, depending on your complaint, you might be directed to another office.