| Blackboard | Hawkmail | Library | Zimbra

A-Z Index | Contact Us | People-Finder

photo for College of Liberal Arts and Sciences

Information for Departments > Budgeting and Resource Availability: Student Help (Work Study)

Each department may be allocated money each year for work study students and/or temporary service. Allocation awards are based on availability of funds, specific department requests, and previous use.

The Work Study Program is a federal program. Student eligibility for Work Study funds is tied to the federal financial aid application process. All Work Study eligibility questions should be directed to the Financial Aid Office, HAB 603.

Work Study requests are made in both the department budget process as well as via a form for declaring work study needs which is distributed annually by the Financial Aid Office.

Student Temporary Service funding is limited and allocated by the Dean's office. These funds are available to support department and program activities. Refer to "Personal Service-Temporary/Students" section under Department Budgets for additional information.

» Financial Aid