CMD403 Clinical Participation II
Therapeutic procedures in the management of communication disorders. Participation in the management of a variety of speech, language and auditory disorders, including planning programs of individual therapy, evaluation of therapeutic progress.
- 2 (may be repeated for credit)
- Must be enrolled in the following major: Communication Disorders (588)
- May not be enrolled in one of the following classes: Junior, Sophomore, Freshman
- CMD402 Minimum Grade of C-* or 88402 Minimum Grade of C-*
* May be taken at the same time