CMD402 Clinical Participation I
First level direct clinical experience in individual therapy programs at the New Paltz Speech-Language Hearing Center. Planning of long-and short-term goals, development of session plans, selection of appropriate materials and clinical procedures, use of clinical instrumentation, ongoing diagnosis, and accurate written reporting of these experiences.
- 2 (may be repeated for credit)
- Liberal Arts
- Must be enrolled in the following major: Communication Disorders (588)
- May not be enrolled in one of the following classes: Junior, Sophomore, Freshman
- Students cannot elect the Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory grade option for this course
- CMD302 Minimum Grade of C- or 88302 Minimum Grade of C-