ARS450 The Document
Explores unmanipulated photography used for the communication of ideas about social issues and human conditions. Each student completes a major documentary project. Historic and contemporary issues and working strategies are explored through the work and writings of contemporary photographers and critics. May be repeated for credit.
- 3 (may be repeated for credit)
- Must be enrolled in the following level: Undergraduate
- Must be enrolled in one of the following majors: Visual Arts (277), Photography (276), Sculpture (275), Printmaking (274), Metal (272), Ceramics (271), Visual Arts Education (189), Undeclared:Pre-Art Education (00AE), Graphic Design (279), Painting (273)
- May not be enrolled in the following class: Freshman
- (ARS230 Minimum Grade of D- or 09230) and (ARS250 Minimum Grade of D- or 09250) and (ARS100 Minimum Grade of D-* or 09100*) and (ARS101 Minimum Grade of D-* or 09101*) and (ARS102 Minimum Grade of D-* or 09102*) and (ARS103 Minimum Grade of D-* or 09103*)
* May be taken at the same time