ARS350 The Constructed Image
Introduces the student to photographic lighting and the creation of constructed images. Techniques studied include studio lighting with hot lights, studio strobes, on-cameral flash, specific lighting problems and close-ups. Creating set-ups and the construction of images are explored through projects investigating still-life, portraiture, tableau and illusion. May be repeated for credit.
- 3 (may be repeated for credit)
- Must be enrolled in the following level: Undergraduate
- Must be enrolled in one of the following majors: Visual Arts Education (189), Ceramics (271), Metal (272), Graphic Design (279), Printmaking (274), Sculpture (275), Photography (276), Visual Arts (277), Undeclared:Pre-Art Education (00AE), Painting (273)
- May not be enrolled in the following class: Freshman
- (ARS230 Minimum Grade of D- or 09230) and (ARS100 Minimum Grade of D-* or 09100*) and (ARS101 Minimum Grade of D-* or 09101*) and (ARS102 Minimum Grade of D-* or 09102*) and (ARS103 Minimum Grade of D-* or 09103*)
* May be taken at the same time