ARS345 Advanced Painting
Advanced-level study with emphasis on contemporary approaches to content, format, materials, and imagery. Changing topically-focused sections and challenging projects encourage development of a personal idiom. May be repeated for credit. FEE FOR MATERIALS.
- 3 (may be repeated for credit)
- Must be enrolled in the following level: Undergraduate
- Must be enrolled in one of the following majors: Visual Arts (277), Photography (276), Sculpture (275), Printmaking (274), Metal (272), Ceramics (271), Visual Arts Education (189), Undeclared:Pre-Art Education (00AE), Graphic Design (279), Painting (273)
- May not be enrolled in the following class: Freshman
- ARS240 Minimum Grade of C and ARS343 Minimum Grade of C*
* May be taken at the same time