ARS327 Ceramics Processes and Techniques II
An advanced level of exploration experimental processes and techniques of working in clay; simple molds, slip cast techniques, hand building and clay and glazes, application of computer three-dimensional design programs to the research and creative process use of standard studio clay bodies.
- 3 (may be repeated for credit)
- Must be enrolled in the following level: Undergraduate
- Must be enrolled in one of the following majors: Visual Arts Education (189), Ceramics (271), Metal (272), Graphic Design (279), Printmaking (274), Sculpture (275), Photography (276), Visual Arts (277), Undeclared:Pre-Art Education (00AE), Painting (273)
- May not be enrolled in the following class: Freshman
- (ARS210 Minimum Grade of D- or 09210) and ARS325 Minimum Grade of D- and (ARS100 Minimum Grade of D- or 09100) and (ARS101 Minimum Grade of D- or 09101) and (ARS102 Minimum Grade of D- or 09102) and (ARS103 Minimum Grade of D- or 09103)