ARS308 Type & Image
Techniques and strategies for combining text with photographic images to create resonant, clear and potent communications.
- Must be enrolled in the following level: Undergraduate
- Must be enrolled in one of the following majors: Visual Arts (277), Photography (276), Sculpture (275), Painting (273), Metal (272), Ceramics (271), Visual Arts Education (189), Graphic Design (279), Printmaking (274)
- Must be enrolled in the following class: Sophomore
- (ARS205 Minimum Grade of B- and ARS307 Minimum Grade of B-*)
* May be taken at the same time