ARE390 Fieldwork in Art Education I
Fieldwork in elementary art classrooms to critically examine teaching/learning environments, observe instructional strategies, and document participant learning. The fieldwork hours contribute to the New York State’s 100-hour pre-student teaching fieldwork requirement for teaching certification. The course must be taken concurrently with ARE300, Contemporary Approaches in Art Education.
- Must be enrolled in the following level: Undergraduate
- Must be enrolled in the following major: Visual Arts Education (189)
- May not be enrolled in the following class: Freshman
- Students cannot elect the Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory grade option for this course
- ARS100 Minimum Grade of C and ARS101 Minimum Grade of C and ARS102 Minimum Grade of C and ARS103 Minimum Grade of C*
* May be taken at the same time