Construct in word processing program and copy/past to the employer's e-mail along with cover letter.
40 Academy Street
New Paltz, New York 12561
A Pre K-6 Teaching position that will utilize my education and experience.
- Assisted in planning monthly themes at primary level.
- Developed interdisciplinary curriculum units for various elementary grade levels.
- Created bilingual projects and lessons with primary grade teachers.
Bachelor of Science, Elementary Education, 1995 - G.P.A.- 3.8
State University of New York at New Paltz
- New York State Certificate of Qualification (Pre K-6)
- Child Abuse Identification and Reporting
New Paltz School District, New Paltz, New York
Substitute Teacher, Fall 1995
Responsible for instruction, supervision and guidance of elementary level students during absence of teacher.
New Paltz Children's Learning Center, New Paltz, New York
Substitute Teacher Aide, Spring 1995
Assisted teacher with implementing individualized educational programs for emotionally challenged children.
Duzine Elementary School, New Paltz, New York
Student Teacher , Fall 1994
Co-taught third grade class of 30 students. Developed and attained long range and short term goals and objectives. Responsible for weekly planning and instruction, developing lesson plans, and administering and grading exams.
- Member of National Association of Elementary Education Teachers
- Member of National Council of Teachers