Resources for Students of Color
Academic Careers Online
- Employers who are committed to diversity in the recruitment of faculty, teachers, research, post docs, adjunct faculty, library, and senior management positions at academic institutions around the world.
Insight into Diversity
- INSIGHT Into Diversity is the oldest and largest diversity magazine and website in higher education.
The Black Collegian Online
- The career and job site for Black/African American College students.
Black EOE Journal Online
- “America's leading Black/African American Business and Career magazine. Our mission is to be the epicenter of information for African Americans seeking employment and business opportunities within corporate America. Our goal is to connect, educate and promote equal opportunity, thus creating a more diverse environment. “
STEM-Related Internship Opportunities for Minority & Underrepresented Students
- Found on the Rochester Institute of Technology site.
- A “career opportunity resource and job search engine for the cultural diversity marketplace.”
American Institute of Biological Science Diversity Outreach Program
- “Where careers, opportunities and diversity connect.” Provides a database of diversity programs in science, including biology and environmental science.
Financial Aid Resources for Minority Students
- Comprehensive list of scholarship and financial aid opportunities reserved for African Americans, Hispanics, women, and other specific minority groups.
- The Office of Global Leadership and Diversity.
- A job search database connecting job seekers with companies recruiting Latino talent
- “Where careers, opportunities and diversity connect.”
The Institute for Responsible Citizenship
- The Institute for Responsible Citizenship was established in 2002 to provide an intensive two-summer experience for America's best and brightest Black/African American male college students.
- Since 1973, MAIP has helped jump-start the careers of more than 2,500 Asian/Asian American, Native Hawaiian, Pacific Islander, Hispanic/Latino, Black/African American, American Indian, Alaska Native, Multiracial and Multiethnic aspiring advertising professionals by providing a paid, 10-week internship with a member of the American Association of Advertising Agencies.
- Our objective is to provide all STEM students in the United States with access to effective mentorships in a vibrant community committed to student success; to develop a scalable mentoring platform that combines the technology of social networks with the social science of mentoring; and to deliver evidence-based programs that address the critical issues impacting STEM student success.
- Our mission is to provide an easy-to-use and comprehensive employment site for both job seekers and employers to ensure that no one is denied access to employment opportunities.
The Multicultural Advantage
- This information-rich site provides a wealth of articles, job opportunities, event listings, research, tools, downloads, links and other resources for professionals from diverse backgrounds. The site also addresses the needs of diversity recruiting and workplace diversity professionals who are seeking to reach and understand professionals from diverse backgrounds.
Multicultural Undergraduate Summer Internships at the Getty Center
- In order to increase diversity in the professions related to museums and the visual arts, the Getty offers summer internships in a variety of programs and administrative departments of the Getty Trust to undergraduates of culturally diverse backgrounds.
NABJ National Association of Black Journalists
- The National Association of Black Journalists (NABJ) is an organization of journalists, students and media-related professionals that provides quality programs and services to and advocates on behalf of black journalists worldwide.
- Latino job seekers will find an abundance of useful information here at the Saludos Hispanos Career Center. We offer tips for everything from finding the right career to mastering the job interview to in-depth articles about specific careers. If you are a bilingual Latino college graduate looking for a job, our Career Center puts the information you need at your fingertips.
Sponsors for Educational Opportunities
- Since 1963, Sponsors for Educational Opportunity (SEO) has made a lifetime of achievement possible for 10,000 talented young people from underserved and underrepresented communities.
- Our main focus is to help connect organizations that support and value diversity and inclusion within the workplace. We present organizations with a central location to accommodate any of their online recruiting needs.