Search for an Internship or Job using eRECRUITING
Go to web address: newpaltz.experience.com
This is the new database where the Career Resource Center posts all internship & job opportunities that we hear about. It can be accessed 24 hours a day by following the instructions below.
- Username: New Paltz email address minus @newpaltz.edu
ex. Jane Doe’s would be doe181
- Password: hawks (**please change after your first access**)
Tips for using eRecruiting
- When logging in for the first time you must fill out a personal profile (the system allows you to make changes to this profile at any time)
- Upload a copy of your resume and cover letter for employers to view
- Click on "Jobs & Internships" located on the gray tool bar
- Expand your search options to include “job function” by clicking on "More Search Options"
- Click on “Save your search” to bookmark the results
- Access other jobs by clicking on tab and choosing "Your Experience' from the drop-down menu
Please note that current freshmen, graduate students, and alumni will need to request that they be added to eRecruiting prior to signing on for the first time. Please email a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Freshman & Graduate include: Full Name & New Paltz e-mail address
- Alumni include: Full Name & SS # (to confirm that you are a graduate)