Go to web address: newpaltz.experience.com
Steps to gain employer access to our system
- Click on “Employers log in here” (see arrow)
- Choose “Create an account”
- Step 1: Give your email address
- Step 2: Create a password, give contact information, and accept terms of service
- Click on
- Type message to the Career Center and send
- When the Career Resource Center receives the request, we will approve you electronically or call with any questions. You will also receive an automatic email confirmation from Experience regarding your request.
- Once approved, you will receive another automatic email from Experience
» This is FREE if you chose the standard eRecruiting access and register through SUNY New Paltz. The Experience Network will charge an employer if you go through them and their fee structure is listed on their site when you log on.
To post an internship or job
- Go to newpaltz.experience.com to log on.
- Click on “Employers log in here”
- Type in your email address and password (chosen in step 2 above)
- You can then “create a job”, “view a job”, and “view the school calendar”.
- You can chose to have students apply online using eRecruiting or offline by email, phone, fax, mail, or a combination of those.
- You can also view our student resume books. Please let us know if you wish to have access to those by emailing email@example.com.