The Campus Wide Assessment Advisory Committee (CWAAC) was formed in 2003 to promote assessment from a campus-wide vantage point and to coordinate academic and administrative assessment activities. CWAAC’s responsibilities are to develop assessment program recommendations for submission to the president and cabinet, to recommend assessment-related professional-development activities for faculty and staff, and to assess the assessment process as a whole.
To foster and coordinate campus-wide assessment processes in support of the college’s mission.
- Coordinate campus-wide assessment activities to advance student learning outcomes.
- Support the use of assessment results for the improvement of administrative programs.
- Foster communication and consultation on assessment within and between departments.
- Engage the campus community in assessment activities.
- Advise campus leaders regarding resource needs to support assessment.
- Monitor assessment processes and make recommendations.
CWAAC is comprised of the assessment coordinator from each division of the college as well as a representative from each academic college/school.
For more information about CWAAC, please contact co-chairs, Ray Schwarz, Associate Vice President for Student Affairs (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Kristin Backhaus, Associate Professor of Management (email@example.com).