ARS330 Wheel Throwing 1
Obtain basic technical knowledge and skills in both throwing and altering thrown forms. Small scale and basic utilitarian and sculptural form making assignments develop critical and design skills. Explore historical, traditional and innovative use of the wheel. COURSE FEE.
- 3 (may be repeated for credit)
- Must be enrolled in the following level: Undergraduate
- Must be enrolled in one of the following majors: Visual Arts Education (189), Ceramics (271), Metal (272), Graphic Design (279), Printmaking (274), Sculpture (275), Photography (276), Visual Arts (277), Undeclared:Pre-Art Education (00AE), Painting (273)
- May not be enrolled in the following class: Freshman
- (ARS210 Minimum Grade of D- or 09210) and (ARS100 Minimum Grade of D- or 09100) and (ARS101 Minimum Grade of D- or 09101) and (ARS102 Minimum Grade of D- or 09102) and (ARS103 Minimum Grade of D- or 09103)