The Office of Alumni Relations sponsors SUNY New Paltz Alumni Association events on and off campus throughout the year, and assists campus departments with planning and promoting events of interest to alumni. Check this page regularly for the latest event announcements.
New Jersey alumni event (Bergen County, NJ): July 23 - Details
An intimate small-group discussion regarding SUNY New Paltz with college representatives.
Alumni-Employee reception and presentation (campus): Aug. 11 - Save the date
Convocation alumni-by-decades line-up (campus): Aug. 21 - Details
Contact Alumni Relations if interested in participating: firstname.lastname@example.org | 845-257-3230.
Alumni Art Show and NYC meet-up (Long Island City, NY): Aug. 28 - Save the Date
View works by four alumni (4-6 p.m.) followed by an informal meet-up nearby.
SUNY Alumni at the Ballpark (Citi Field, NYC): Sept. 21 - Details
Event includes reception before the Mets game and special-section stadium seating.
Alumni Advisory Council (campus): Oct. 2 - Details
Reunion-weekend meeting for representatives appointed to the council (by invitation only).
Jobs & Internships Fair (campus): Oct. 6 - Save the date
Alumni and students explore career opportunities with prospective organizations, courtesy of the Career Resource Center (view fall 2014 opportunities). Employer and recruiter deadline to register is several weeks in advance with CRC.
Athletics Alumni Fall Weekend (campus): Oct. 9-10 - Save the date
Swimming, women's lacrosse, basebeal, softball, and 50th anniversary soccer dinner.
Distinguished Speaker Series (campus): Oct. 15 - Details
Alumni discount tickets include lecture and reception; speaker TBA.
Global Orange & Blue Day (worldwide): Nov. 20 - Details
SUNY New Paltz: Everybody, Everywhere! Celebrating across the globe on the same day!
Giving Tuesday (worldwide): Dec. 1 - Save the date
Support your favorite SUNY New Paltz activity through the College's Foundation.
Alumni Day of Service (worldwide): Jan. 18, 2016 - Save the date
Showcase alumni volunteer work, including SUNY New Paltz activities, on social-media pages.
100 Days Senior Celebration (campus): Feb. 6, 2016 - Details
Offer advice to graduating seniors at the "Ask Alumni" table; contact email@example.com.
Washington, D.C.-area alumni event (TBA): March 21, 2016 - Save the date
Annual spring-break mixer of alumni and visiting students for informal mentoring, networking.
SUNY New Paltz Golf Tournament (Kingston, NY): June 2016 - Details
Sponsor or play: 18th annual Doug Sheppard Classic, "The Shep."
Also enjoy these upcoming events:
Samuel Dorsky Museum of Art: Events, hours, exhibitions, programs - Details
Art Uncorked 2015 fundraising event: Oct. 21 - Save the date
Mainstage Productions: 2014-15 theatre season - Details
Music: Concert Series, PianoSummer, and more - Details
View campus events calendar - Click here
Includes athletics, academic, student, and fine and performing arts activities.
Don't miss out on invitations and up-to-the-minute alumni notices:
Submit your preferred email (click here) and include your city/state address so we can appropriately target regional alumni updates. Email allows for timely information while helping us go green and save money. Updates are also posted to our official Alumni Facebook page and Alumni LinkedIn group.
Recently conducted Alumni Relations events:
- Texas alumni event (Austin): June 2 - Details
- NYC Alumni "Career Conversations" Mixer (Manhattan): May 29 - Details
- Professor Jamie Bennett Retirement at SNAG (Boston): May - Details
Organized by the Metal Department (SNAG is May 20-23, 2015).
- First World Alumni Weekend (SUNY New Paltz): May 1-3 - Details
Organized by the First World steering committee for all interested alumni.
- Alumni Advisory Council 1st anniversary dinner-meeting (campus): April 30 - Details
- Alumni night at the Theatre: "Much Ado About Nothing" (SUNY New Paltz): April 25 - Details
- Seattle-area alumni event (Seattle): April 23 - Details
- San Francisco/Oakland alumni event (Seattle): April 22 - Details
- Naples Zoo (Southwest FL) alumni event (Florida): March 21 - Details
- Fort Lauderdale-area (Southeast FL) alumni event (Florida): March 19 - Details
- Washington, D.C.-area alumni event (Washington DC): March 16 - Details
- Atlanta-area alumni event (Atlanta): March 14 - Details
- Distinguished Speaker Series: Regina Calcaterra '88 (campus): March 11 - Details
- Alumni Pre-Theatre Reception: "The Trojan Women" (campus): Feb. 28 - Details
- 100 Days Senior Celebration (campus): Feb. 6 - Details
- Alumni Day of Service (worldwide): Jan. 19 - Details
- Alumni Pre-Concert Reception: The Chorale Ensembles (campus): Dec. 9, 2014 - Details
- Global Orange & Blue Day (worldwide): Dec. 4, 2014 - Details
- NYC alumni Burger, Bites & Brews (Manhattan): Nov. 21, 2014 - Details
- Alumni Pre-Theatre Reception: "Rent" (campus): Nov. 15, 2014 - Details
- Athletics Hall of Fame and Fall Alumni Games (campus): Oct. 10-11, 2014 - Details
- SUNY Alumni evening at the Ballpark (NYC): Sept. 16, 2014 - Details
- Alumni evening of Music: Faculty Showcase (campus): Sept. 9, 2014 - Details
- Alumni-Employee Presentation & Mixer (campus): Aug. 19, 2014
- Alumni Art Exhibition and NYC meet-up (Long Island City, NY): July 20, 2014 - Details
- Albany-area Brewery Event (Troy, NY): June 24, 2014 - Details
- SW Connecticut Alumni Event (Westport/Fairfield County): May 3, 2014 - Details
- 'A Conversation with the President' (Washington DC): April 28, 2014
- Alumni Day / Spring Weekend (campus): April 26, 2014 - Details
- Spring Distinguished Speaker Series presents Ed Carroll '85 (campus): March 27, 2014 - Details
- Epcot Center© Alumni Event (Central Florida): March 21, 2014 - Details
- Pompano Beach/Fort Lauderdale, FL Alumni Event (SE Florida): March 20, 2014 - Details
- Naples/Fort Myers, FL Alumni Event (SW Florida): March 19, 2014 - Details
- Washington DC Alumni Event: March 17, 2014 - Details
- Communication & Media Department panel - "Brilliantly Creative and Gainfully Employed" (campus): Dec. 5, 2013
- English Department Alumni and Friends Social and "The Tempest" Panel (campus): Nov. 15, 2013 - Details
- Reunion Volunteer Recognition (campus): Nov. 13, 2013 - Details
- Athletics Swim Team 50th Anniversary Celebration (campus): Oct. 11-13, 2013 - Details
- Virginia Alumni Networking Social (Richmond): Oct. 5, 2013 - Details
- Reunion for all alumni (campus): Sept. 20-22, 2013 - Details
- SUNY New Paltz at the NYS Fair (Syracuse, NY): Aug. 25, 2013
- Alumni-Employee Report/Mixer (campus): May 21, 2013
- Fine & Performing Arts Alumni Networking Event (campus): May 10, 2013
- Alumni & Friends reception honoring retiring Professor Lewis Brownstein sponsored by the Political Science & International Relations Department (campus): May 4, 2013
- Education Alumni event at Rubin Museum (New York City): April 17, 2013
- New Jersey "Listening Session" Alumni Dinner (Red Bank): April 10, 2013
- Philadelphia "Listening Session" Alumni Dinner: April 8, 2013
- Washington DC Alumni and Political Science Student Mixer: March 24, 2013
- SW Florida Alumni Reception (Naples/Fort Myers): March 6, 2013
- Georgia Alumni Reception (Atlanta): Jan. 23, 2013
- SE Florida Alumni Reception (Fort Lauderdale): Jan. 22, 2013
- SE Florida Alumni Reception (Coconut Creek/Boca Raton): Jan. 21, 2013
- California Alumni Events (LA, Orange County, Palm Springs, San Francisco): October 2012
- "Alumni in the Law" Event (New York City): May 30, 2012
Who's in your alumni network? Please help us reunite lost alumni. Contact the Alumni Office. We can help you locate someone!
Office of Alumni Relations & SUNY New Paltz Alumni Association:
Call 845-257-3230 or 1-877-HAWK-001 (option #1)
Visit Haggerty Administration Building (HAB), Room 501 (campus map)