The Office of Alumni Relations sponsors a number of events on and off campus throughout the year, and assists campus departments with planning and promoting events of interest to alumni. Check this page regularly for the latest event announcements.
Alumni Day of Service (worldwide): Jan. 19 - Details
"Everybody can be great because anybody can serve." (Martin Luther King Jr.)
100 Days to Graduation event (SUNY New Paltz): Feb. 6 - Save the date
Alumni night at the Theatre: "The Trojan Women" (SUNY New Paltz): Feb. 28 - Save the date!
All-alumni and friends reception before Mainstage Productions presents "The Trojan Women."
Distinguished Speaker Series (SUNY New Paltz): March 11 - Details
Discounted tickets for alumni; cost includes post-event reception.
Atlanta-area alumni event (location TBA): March 14 - Save the date
Washington DC-area alumni event (location TBA): March 16 - Save the date
Fort Lauderdale-area (Southeast FL) alumni event (date, location tba): March 19-21 - Save the date
Naples/Ft. Myers-area (Southwest FL) alumni event (location TBA): March 21 - Save the date
Jobs & Internships Fair (SUNY New Paltz): April 7 - Save the date!
Alumni and students explore career opportunities with prospective organizations, courtesy of the Career Resource Center (view fall 2014 opportunities). Employer and recruiter deadline to register is March 6.
Alumni night at the Theatre: "Much Ado About Nothing" (SUNY New Paltz): April 24 - Save the date!
All-alumni and friends reception before Mainstage Productions presents "Much Ado About Nothing."
First World Alumni Reunion (SUNY New Paltz): May 1-3 - Details
Organized by the First World steering committee for all interested alumni.
Senior Toast and Commencement Weekend (SUNY New Paltz): May 14-17 - Save the date!
Candidates welcomed into the official SUNY New Paltz Alumni Association at May 15 Graduate ceremony and May 17 undergraduate ceremony.
Professor Jamie Bennett Retirement at SNAG (date TBA): May 20-23 - Details
Organized by the Metal Department for alumni, faculty/staff, and friends.
Also enjoy these upcoming events:
Samuel Dorsky Museum of Art: Events, hours, exhibitions, programs - Details
Art Uncorked 2015 fundraising event: Oct. 21 - Save the date
Mainstage Productions: 2014-15 theatre season - Details
Music: Concert Series, PianoSummer, and more - Details
View campus events calendar - Click here
Includes athletics, academic, student, and fine and performing arts activities.
Don't miss out on invitations and up-to-the-minute alumni notices:
Submit your preferred email (click here) and include your city/state address so we can appropriately target regional alumni updates. Email allows for timely information while helping us go green and save money. Updates are also posted to our official Alumni Facebook page and Alumni LinkedIn group.
Recently conducted Alumni Relations events:
- Alumni Pre-Concert Reception: The Chorale Ensembles (SUNY New Paltz): Dec. 9 - Details
- Global Orange & Blue Day (worldwide): Dec. 4 - Details
Everybody, everywhere around the world celebrates SUNY New Paltz spirit.
- Alumni Pre-Theatre Reception: "Rent" (SUNY New Paltz): Nov. 15 - Details
- Athletics Hall of Fame and Fall Alumni Games (SUNY New Paltz): Oct. 10-11 - Details
- SUNY Alumni evening at the Ballpark (NYC): Sept. 16 - Details
- Alumni evening of Music: Faculty Showcase (New Paltz): Sept. 9 - Details
- Alumni-Employee Presentation & Mixer (SUNY New Paltz): Aug. 19
- Alumni Art Exhibition and NYC meet-up (Long Island City, NY): July 20 - Details
- Albany-area Brewery Event (Troy, NY): June 24 - Details
- SW Connecticut Alumni Event (Westport/Fairfield County): May 3, 2014 - Details
- 'A Conversation with the President' (Washington DC): April 28, 2014
- Alumni Day / Spring Weekend (SUNY New Paltz): April 26, 2014 - Details
- Spring Distinguished Speaker Series presents Ed Carroll '85 (SUNY New Paltz): March 27, 2014 - Details
- Epcot Center© Alumni Event (Central Florida): March 21, 2014 - Details
- Pompano Beach/Fort Lauderdale, FL Alumni Event (SE Florida): March 20, 2014 - Details
- Naples/Fort Myers, FL Alumni Event (SW Florida): March 19, 2014 - Details
- Washington DC Alumni Event: March 17, 2014 - Details
- Communication & Media Department panel - "Brilliantly Creative and Gainfully Employed" (SUNY New Paltz): Dec. 5, 2013 - Details (pdf)
- English Department Alumni and Friends Social and "The Tempest" Panel (New Paltz): Nov. 15, 2013 - Details
- Reunion Volunteer Recognition (SUNY New Paltz): Nov. 13, 2013 - Details
- Athletics Swim Team 50th Anniversary Celebration (SUNY New Paltz): Oct. 11-13, 2013 - Details
- Virginia Alumni Networking Social (Richmond): Oct. 5, 2013 - Details
- Reunion for all alumni (SUNY New Paltz): Sept. 20-22, 2013 - Details
- SUNY New Paltz at the NYS Fair (Syracuse, NY): Aug. 25, 2013
- Alumni-Employee Report/Mixer (SUNY New Paltz): May 21, 2013
- Fine & Performing Arts Alumni Networking Event (SUNY New Paltz): May 10, 2013
- Alumni & Friends reception honoring retiring Professor Lewis Brownstein sponsored by the Political Science & International Relations Department (SUNY New Paltz): May 4, 2013
- Education Alumni event at Rubin Museum (New York City): April 17, 2013
- New Jersey "Listening Session" Alumni Dinner (Red Bank): April 10, 2013
- Philadelphia "Listening Session" Alumni Dinner: April 8, 2013
- Washington DC Alumni and Political Science Student Mixer: March 24, 2013
- SW Florida Alumni Reception (Naples/Fort Myers): March 6, 2013
- Georgia Alumni Reception (Atlanta): Jan. 23, 2013
- SE Florida Alumni Reception (Fort Lauderdale): Jan. 22, 2013
- SE Florida Alumni Reception (Coconut Creek/Boca Raton): Jan. 21, 2013
- California Alumni Events (LA, Orange County, Palm Springs, San Francisco): October 2012
- "Alumni in the Law" Event (New York City): May 30, 2012
Who's in your alumni network? Please help us reunite lost alumni. Contact the Alumni Office. We can help you locate someone!
Office of Alumni Relations: Call 1-877-HAWK-001 (option #1) | E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org | Visit Haggerty Administration Building, Room 501, at SUNY New Paltz