NYC Alumni "Career Conversations" Mixer in Manhattan
Heartland Chophouse Tap Room (back area)
127 W. 43rd St, New York NY 10036 | 646-366-0235
Event Date: Friday, May 29, 2015 – 6:15 to 8:15 p.m.
Cost: $10 per person, includes soda and hors d'oeuvres. Cash bar available.
Registration: online (Register now!) | firstname.lastname@example.org | 845-257-3230
Facebook page: www.facebook.com/events/468002396689812
Join alumni for career-related conversations at tables hosted by alums/professionals, or mix-and-mingle with friends at this popular venue near Times Square. Meet college reps.
Table-topics and facilitators (Note: Subject to change based on registrations)
- Media, Broadcasting & Journalism: TBA
- Arts and Entertainment: TBA
- Marketing and Sales: TBA
- Finance and Banking: TBA
- Technology: TBA
- Entrepreneurship and Start-ups: TBA
- Education: TBA
- Others to be announced (email suggestions to email@example.com)
- Steven Posada '12, Alumni Relations Officer
- Brenda Dow, Director of Alumni Relations
- Sponsored by the SUNY New Paltz Office of Development and Alumni Relations and the SUNY New Paltz Alumni Association.
Questions? E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: 845-257-3230
Can't join us? View upcoming events at www.newpaltz.edu/alumni/events
Bring New Paltz to work! Sponsor a student intern, site visit, or other student opportunity at your organization. Get started here.