Alumni connect with each other to provide and supply employment. You may now post your job announcement or shop for available jobs on the Alumni Bulletin Board under the category of "Jobs."
Also, the Career Resource Center provides assistance to New Paltz alumni throughout their careers. The following career services are available to all alumni:
- The Alumni Career Network links current students and alumni to New Paltz alumni for the purpose of sharing career information;
- skills and interest self-assessments, including the computerized career guidance system DISCOVER and the Campbell Interest and Skills Survey;
- free career and job search workshops;
- individual career counseling;
- use of an extensive career resource library;
- access to individual job interviews through Campus Recruitment Programs;
- a Credentials Service by which you can establish a personal credentials file to support your candidacy for jobs or graduate school programs. A $25 per year fee is charged to alumni for this service (CAS candidates pay $35 per year);
- career education and recruitment programs which provide up-to-date career opportunity information;
- posted job opening lists from throughout New York State and many other states which are available to you when you visit the center; and
- Our Volunteering website for students, faculty/staff, and alumni
For further information contact the Career Resource Center at 845- 257-3265, visit their Web site, e-mail them at email@example.com, or stop by their office located in 705 Haggerty Administration Building on the New Paltz campus.